Pass It Down is a SaaS company with an award-winning, easy-to-use digital exhibit builder platform for cultural institutions, corporations, brands, and events to create Smithsonian quality online exhibits that increase audience engagement. We believe everyone should be able to create their own beautiful and immersive exhibits that tell engaging stories about their history and culture. Our exhibit builder platform solves a big problem for organizations by transforming their vast collections of digital content into interactive exhibits that instantly come to life online and on touchscreens. If you are an ambitious and creative marketer who is driven by creating world-class customer experiences, brainstorming new concepts, and wants to play a critical role in the evolution of Pass It Down’s next chapter, then this role is for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to work in our cross-functional team and assist with not only marketing planning and execution, but also creative development, approval routings, scheduling, customer presentations, and other business operational needs. You should enjoy working in a team-based culture with an eye for visual design, flawless execution, and maintains a customer-first mentality.
- Become knowledgeable of all customer segments and Pass It Down’s product-market-fit to help with flawless marketing planning and execution.
- Work closely with Pass It Down’s leadership team to optimize marketing campaigns that expand brand awareness, increase sales pipeline, and meet Pass It Down’s revenue goals by providing execution support including: landing pages, email marketing templates, ABM activities, targeted advertising, webinars, social media, blog writing, website editing, SEO / SEM, and nurture programs using CRM and other marketing automation tools.
- Measure and report performance on marketing campaigns, assessing against goals and KPI’s. Identify trends and insights in order to optimize spend and performance.
- Assist the leadership team with event planning and execution; this includes organizing presentations, webinars, social events, and trade shows with executional support on branding, marketing, components, logistics, day-of execution, and post-event follow-up.
- Support the sales organization in creation of key sales presentations, collateral, and other content as needed to increase new customer bookings.
- Facilitate routing of documents for legal approval to include contracts and materials that touch external stakeholders. Collaboration with legal to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and advise marketing leadership on the latest trends, best practices and standards. Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our customer journey for prospects, leads and customers.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced startup environment (i.e., working in fast-paced, high growth environments)
- Preferably a Masters Degree (MBA) in marketing or business; or at least 3 years related experience and/or training in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- Experience with a variety of marketing channels and tactics (lead generation, content, digital, social, event coordination)
- Possesses solid project management skills from planning stage to execution and final assessment in order to achieve brand objectives and goals.
- Effective communication skills which translate naturally to storytelling
- Insights and analytics assessment using common tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, CMS/DAM tools, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other related tools.
What we consider as a bonus:
- Experience in B2B SaaS enterprise software marketing
- Website editing capabilities – Webflow preferred
- Automated email / drip marketing tools
- Experience with graphic design – Adobe Creative Cloud Suite preferred
- Experience creating and utilizing webinars and video content